[ARSCLIST] BWAV / BWF tools

Hello,

As you may recall, I was having an interesting challenge with BWAV or BWF files.

I was pointed to several BWAV viewers, but the PRO version of BWF Widget -- aimed at the film community, it seems -- permits editing.

http://www.bwfwidget.com/index.html

Has anyone used this software? Yes, I know there is a free download, but if anyone has any quick experiences positive or negative, that would be useful -- and if no one does, I'll probably buy it if it works even half-way well.

For sake of completeness, the other tools are:

EBU Chunk Viewer http://www.sr.se/utveckling/tu/bwf/ (Windows)
Quesosoft http://www.quesosoft.com/ (Mac, mostly, Viewer also on Windows)
Sebsky http://www.dharmafilm.com/sebskytools/ (Mac Only)
Wave Tools http://mda.smartelectronix.com/utilities.htm (Windows)