Re: [ARSCLIST] Classic Record Collector magazine

Jim Long wrote:
In a message dated 2/27/2008 12:05:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, LISTSERV@xxxxxxx writes:

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just got an email from Tully Potter in which he tels me that Classic
Record Collector, which was due to cease publication after the present
issue, has a new owner and will continue....Will someone on the list be
able to give subscription info?

My Winter 2007 issue says:

Classic Record Collector
c/o WDIS Ltd. Units 12-13
Cranleigh Gardens Industrial Estate
Southall UB1 2DB, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 8606 7506
Fax: +44 (0)20 8606 7301
Email: newsquestsubs@xxxxxxxxxx

CRC, and its predecessor, International Classical Record Collector, are/were terrific magazines and I certainly hope that there are enough of us "old collectors of old records" out there to sustain a business!

The WWW site at
http://www.classicrecordcollector.com/default.asp
indicates that the latest issue is Autumn 2007. There is a link to a (secure) missing page - Not Found - on subscribing.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/