Re: [ARSCLIST] Maybe a stupid question...

I think it means the records have been remaindered.

SA

----- Original Message ----- From: "alessandro bellafiore" <alessandrobellafiore@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 8:17 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Maybe a stupid question...

Hi,
I have a question about a peculiar thing I observed on many records I own.
Many outer sleeve have a little round hole, hand-made not original, on the
high left corner.
I noted all the records with this hole are record I bought from USA (as you
know I live in Italy).
The inner sleeve doesn't have any hole so, it was taken out of the other
sleeve, the hole was made, and then the record was put in again.
The records are in good condition so I don't believe is a strange way to
indicate bad or worn records.
I suposed it may be a way to store the records on a wall but in this case
the inner sleeve has to have a hole too.
Maybe the answer is obvious or stupid but I cant mind about hole reason.
Bye

Alessandro Bellafiore