Re: [ARSCLIST] Classic Record Collector magazine

Jim,
What kind of information is provided in that publication. I have an
extensive classical record collection that was my fathers and consists
of many 78's and LP's. I eventually would like to sell them (after
copying them to DVD). Will that publication give me any idea as to what
their value might be?

>>> JJimLong@xxxxxx 2/27/2008 7:25 AM >>>

In a message dated 2/27/2008 12:05:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxx writes:

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > I just got an email from Tully Potter in which he tels me that
Classic
> > Record Collector, which was due to cease publication after the
present
> > issue, has a new owner and will continue....Will someone on the
list be
> able to give subscription info?

My Winter 2007 issue says:

Classic Record Collector
c/o WDIS Ltd. Units 12-13
Cranleigh Gardens Industrial Estate
Southall UB1 2DB, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 8606 7506
Fax: +44 (0)20 8606 7301
Email: newsquestsubs@xxxxxxxxxx

CRC, and its predecessor, International Classical Record Collector,
are/were
terrific magazines and I certainly hope that there are enough of us
"old
collectors of old records" out there to sustain a business!

Jim Long
Baroda, MI
USA   </HTML>