Re: [ARSCLIST] Collection for sale

Clearly someone who knows "Them old records are collect-eye-bull",but has no clue beyond an obvious few artists,like Elvis,Beatles,and Stones,what are.The guy probably  wouldn't know a four-figure garage 45,mono violin Lp,or early R&B 45,if he tripped over it.I have been to a number of record stores run by people like this,in my time.People with common Elvis and Beatles that are insanely overpriced,and put ridiculously rare soul,and R&B records out for under $5.00 a pop.Eventually,though,they all fund out what they were doing,and got angry with me for buying the stuff,and threw me out of the store.

Another reason why I largely stick to eBay.

                                      Roger

phillip holmes <insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Do you think he has Barbara Streisand and Pablo Cruise?  He guarantees
"100% known artists".  That usually means I've already heard it a
thousand times on the radio.  Oh, it's also a "virtual record shop",
which means it doesn't have everything you'd want to find in a "real"
record shop.  Guess I'll pass.