Re: [ARSCLIST] Collection for sale

Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

3) This reminds me of somebody's (forget whom?!) recorded comedy routine... "Every Record Ever Recorded! Lithuanian Language Records!"...and so on... IIRC, back in the sixties or early seventies sometime...?

David Steinberg or Robert Klein..think it was Klein.

4) Lemme figger a bit here...?! 300,000 records would septuble my current half-vast archive of a mere 50 kilodiscs (+/-)...but, that takes up two rooms of my 7-room abode...so I'd need twelve more rooms (and a WHOLE BUNCH of empty milk boxes...?!)...

Don't look at me, I can't find room for stuff I brought back from Buffalo last month.

Looks like I'll have to pass (and not merely because I'm short about $2,999,998.43 of the opening bid...?!)

Don't despair. The loonie dropped almost a whole cent today, so you're closer than you think to having enough to bid on it.

dl