[ARSCLIST] 16" transcription referral

Listmates:

Here is the name of guy who wants to get a 16" transcription transferred to
digitial.   He's in Memphis, and willing to drive as far as Nashville or Little
Rock.   I'm referring this to the list as I'm in San Francisco.

Rick Weaver:
weaverfarm@xxxxxxxxxxx (at home) or rick_weaver@xxxxxxxxxx (at work).

He wrote me:

"I have a 16” records I’d like transferred to MP3.  If I’m not mistaken I
have only one record, and it is of advertising for Ferguson Tractors.
Please advise the next steps to work with you if you still perform this type
of service, and what an expected cost could be."

He wants it on mp3 will want to know your cost to do so.

Dave Radlauer
www.JAZZHOT.Bigstep.com

Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch
video on AOL Living.