Re: [ARSCLIST] Kurtz

And I mentioned it in the first place when I asked for the recording date. Yes, Efrem Kurtz recorded Uirapuru with the New York Philharmonic for the Columbia Graphophone Company on October 4, 1949.

dl

John Ross wrote:
And of course, if I had read the earlier messages in this thread, I would have seen that Don Tait had already mentioned that one.

John Ross