Re: [ARSCLIST] Scully Tape machine users group

Howard Friedman wrote:
Mike, you wrote,

WAVMERGE is available among the files at my WWW site (CD-R side), but handles only WAV and is Windows only. It does permit simple editing as well.

Mike

But it also crashes my machine! Windows Vista incompatibility?

Sorry - it's hardly new code, but it runs fine under XP. I am avoiding Vista as long as possible, but no one has reported a problem.

If there's a compatibility mode in Vista, it may help.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/