Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA Victor 20-2765

There wasn't any country series on RCA Victor that I was aware of until the
21- series started in 1949.

Cary Ginell

In a message dated 12/13/2007 8:23:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

OK..at  least I can go to my catalogs and look up Andre Previn! Were Lonzo
and
Oscar even recording that early? Wouldn't they have been in a C&W  series?

Okay! It's Andre..My Shining Hour/This Can't Be Love. (Info  from the 45 RPM
catalog, but the numbers match..47-2765.) Not that I would  have minded
hearing
what L&O did with Rodgers and  Hart.

dl