Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA Victor 20-2765

OK..at least I can go to my catalogs and look up Andre Previn! Were Lonzo and Oscar even recording that early? Wouldn't they have been in a C&W series?

Okay! It's Andre..My Shining Hour/This Can't Be Love. (Info from the 45 RPM catalog, but the numbers match..47-2765.) Not that I would have minded hearing what L&O did with Rodgers and Hart.

dl

Tyrone Settlemier wrote:
It's not a hole. I've gotten an outside source on this disc, and either they're wrong, or I am, and I don't want to prejudice the answer. Sorry!

Ok, you win, it's either Andre Previn or Lonzo & Oscar. I doubt it's Andre Previn with Lonzo and Oscar. ;-)

Tyrone

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 9:36 PM Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA Victor 20-2765

I don't suppose you could give us a little hint..? Any titles? Or is it a hole in your listings?

dl

Tyrone Settlemier wrote:
If somebody owns a copy of RCA Victor 20-2765, would they be so kind as to identify the artist for me?

Thanks!

Tyrone