[ARSCLIST] TO DAVID LEWIS: Re: Tradition/Everest/Vanguard Classics/Bernie Solomon

David,

  I have been reading the forums on Tradition/Everest and Vanguard Classics, and read that Bernie Solomon passed away... when did this happen? The reason I ask is because I had been a customer of his mail order CD business "Legacy International" and I always dealt directly with him, so I am just curious...

  Most Sincerely Yours,
  G.E.