Re: [ARSCLIST] Pristine Audio (?!)

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
I must admit that,in the past year,I have had my mind changed about digital.It wasn't digital I had hated all these years,it was the CD.

Speaking as someone who has had a career that wouldn't have existed if the CD hadn't made 60+ minute compilations and reissues possible, I'll reserve my right to disagree with you in some areas. Early CDs were garbage, and the jewel box remains garbage.

I still think it's perhaps the worst consumer electronics format ever unleashed on the world

Ahem..the cassette (not to speak of the 8-track). Cassettes were crap and remain crap. Convenient crap, but crap.

dl