[ARSCLIST] Recording by one of the Cherry Sisters ?

HI. I am new to ARSC and this is my first time coming in to the LISTSERV.

I hope that this is the right forum to ask this information.

I am looking for a recording that I have just heard rumors about. It is '"FAIR COLUMBIA", sung by Jessie Cherry who was one of the Cherry SIsters... a vaudeville act around the turn of the last century. It was possibly done around 1904 or 1906.
Thanks very much for any information about this.

Annie Hagert LCSW
 http://anniehagert.com