Re: [ARSCLIST] Sound Directions publication

Dear ARSCLIST members,

The Sound Directions project team is pleased to announce that the publication of our findings is now available on the >web. Below you will find the official "press release" with details on access to the document. It is our sincerest hope >that you find the document useful and well worth the wait.

Mike Casey

Congratulations Mike! I'm anxiously awaiting the unveiling of "the Toolkit"

-Matt Sohn