Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio History In a Nutshell?

In a message dated 12/5/2007 12:22:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hsf318@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

To  anyone who is listening out there, the original question seems to have
been  warped a bit.  The question was, what single recordings have spanned from
cylinder through acoustic, through electric 78 through LP to CD?  But I  see
some responses that name performers who spanned those formats.   'T'aint the
same!

My original posting:

>I can think of at least one performer who started recording on  cylinders,
and was making stereo LPs before leaving 'this mortal sphere'.   Anyone?

Don Chichester

products.