To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 6:49 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] commercial - new record auction now available

Hi Everyone,

Auction 121 (Better Late Than Never) is finally available. It took a couple of extra weeks to put the finishing touches on the list, but we think the extra wait was worthwhile. Here are some of the highlights:

* Brown wax cylinders
* Berliner records

* Fourteen inch Pathe discs

* Needle tins, Record dusters and Phonograph accessories

* Vintage popular and jazz sheet music

* A Pathe Pfestival

* A collection of unusual 1920s labels

* Many historical, personality and popular vocal 78s

* A selection of Little Wonder records

* Record catalogs and promotional items

* Jazz and Blues rarities from the Elwood collection

* Hundreds of regular jazz and blues 78s

* Jazz books and discographies

* Dance bands from the 1930s

* Pre-war country and hillbilly records

* Hit of the Week records

* V-Discs

* A group of Fonotipia records

* Early Victor Grand Prize Red Seals

* Classical selections - both acoustic and electric

* Classical books and magazines

* Popular and classical Edison Diamond Discs

* Edison Blue Amberol Cylinders

* And the highlight - more Edison Diamond Discs, brand new and unplayed, from an early Edison dealers new/old stock including many electrics.

Visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com for a picture gallery as well as more information on this great auction. You can receive a free printed copy by mail or by email as a PDF attachment. Send an email request off list to hawthorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, include your postal or email address and let us know which format you would like. But don't delay, as this auction closes on January 11, 2008.

SPECIAL OFFER! If you have not received any of our auctions before, please be sure to request the New Bidder Discount Coupon along with your copy of the auction.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com