[ARSCLIST] Vacancy - SOUND ENGINEER/ARCHIVIST - Client Supply

Through providing access to our rich aural history, the Client Supply Archivist plays an important role interfacing between New Zealand?s most significant collection of radio archives and the people wishing to use this audio material for research, personal interest, or for film, television and radio productions.

If you love dealing with a wide variety of people, have excellent communication and customer service skills, and have either a qualification or equivalent experience in sound recording and / or archiving, then this busy role within the small, friendly Christchurch-based Sound Archives team could be the place for you.

We warmly welcome applicants who will help us reflect New Zealand?s cultural and ethnic diversity.

Applications close:   Midday, Monday 3 December 2007

For a position description and application form please contact Human Resources by e-mail on hr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or leave your address details on (04) 474-1850.

Radio New Zealand is committed to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity.

Marie O'Connell
Analogue Tape Preservation Archivist
Sound Archives/Nga Taonga Korero
PO Box 1531