To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Soviet Recordings: labels Melodiya still exists .

Mike is right again! It seems Melodiya does still exist,even in a post-Soviet world.I wonder if they are just limited to reissues of historic recordings.I found this, http://cgi.ebay.com/Alexander-TSFASMAN-Complete-Recordings-Vol-1-CD-RUS-NEW_W0QQitemZ110182194154QQihZ001QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
doing a search for "Alexander Tfasman",not for "Russian CD"

Also,you might find this interesting: http://www.jazz.ru/eng/podcast/

Roger