Re: [ARSCLIST] Soviet Recordings: More Questions

Can you send a scan of the labels?  Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:

I just uncovered a CCCP lighthouse 78,that I think dates from 1953,by Galina Mieserova,that was pressed in The Soviet Union for export.(Two Chopin etudes,and a Khachaturian tocatta.)All writing on the label is in English.It does not appear to be a Stinson pressing.

Roger