To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:37 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] REPEAT request for information - REENA 78rpm album A110

awfully quiet out there - no response to my inquiry (below).
Is Reena so obscure that no one knows?
Does anyone have any information about REENA Record company?
What else have they issued?
Thanks, Thomas.

Can someone supply details for the following item?
" Nachum Nardi 78 Reena Record Corporation A110 "
I assume that means REENA album A110, composed and/performed by Nachum Nardi. These are 78rpm recordings. They MAY have been reissued on LP.
Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.