[ARSCLIST] ARSC's new website

ARSC's new website went live today. Hope you'll take the opportunity to
check it out.

http://www.arsc-audio.org/

The main objective of the new site was ease of navigation, emphasis on our
important activities, and to bring content closer to the homepage. In coming
months we'll be adding pdfs of ARSC Journal articles, along with a
comprehensive Index to the Journal. Plus, audio from annual conferences.

In coming days you'll find additional information on what promises to be an
outstanding annual conference in Palo Alto. Check in often for new content
to be added by our committees.

Great praise and gratitude is due to our designer, Betsy Miller, and our
webmaster, Bryan Cornell. They have both worked hard on this project over
the past several months. I'm sure you'll agree that their efforts were worth
it.

Sam