From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Lennick
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:07 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Big Record Sale

Droola droola,
Droola droola.

Too bad it'll probably be WINTER out there..in fact we're seeing wet snow
this
afternoon in Toronto.

dl

Bill Schurk wrote:
> WHAT:  Big annual record sale (with some books, etc.)
> WHO:    Music Library and Sound Recordings Archives and Browne Popular
Culture Library, Bowling Green State University
> WHERE:    Pallister Conference Room (1st floor) Jerome Library, Bowling
Green State University, Bowling Green, OH   43403
> WHEN:    Friday, December 7, 2007 (1:30 to 6:30pm) and Saturday, December
8, 2007 (10:30am to 3:00pm)
> What:    LP's (50 cents and priced); 45's (10 cents); 78's (25 cents/$1.00
for album sets); CD's (50 cents and some priced); cassettes and 8-tracks (25
cents); books (priced); magazines (50 cents); plus paperback novels, videos,
fanzines, scores, audio equipment, and more!