[ARSCLIST] Large production music libraries collection for sale... full Excel listing now available...

As I previously posted to some mail lists, I have a large LP collection of a
wide variety of commercial music libraries intended for Radio TV and Film
production.  I believe virtually all of the music is instrumental.

There are over 4,000 12" LP records that are currently in about 51 12x12x12"
boxes in a warehouse in north east Toronto.  I have an Excel database of
everything by box number/record number/library name/disc title.  There are a
number of duplicates and the Excel listing indicates this.

These originally came from a large radio/TV broadcasting company and as such
most discs are in pristine condition, although the album jackets have the usual
shelf wear and library ID's and markings on them.

The entire group is for sale as a single lot on a you-pick-it-up basis, and
there will be no cherry picking or other side deals.  Other than physical
possession, no usage rights are offered or transferred with the sale.  Most of
the companies are still in existence and licensing can be arranged for
commercial use if needed.

There is presently a "short" list of people who have already indicated a
serious interest in this collection and are bidding.  I will continue to take
bids from interested parties, and on November 15th, I will announce the high
bid, and allow one "topper" before finally determining the purchaser.

Please understand, I am offering physical possession ONLY of this library material.

The music is "pay for play" and if you want to use it in any way you must seek
out the library publishers and obtain a license for the specific cue you want
to use, and the production or specific use you have in mind.  Most publishers
are eager to license even the really oddball applications of their music and
the more it is distributed and people hear it, the more likely they and the
composers will earn income from it.

A private collector wanting to possess the music contained in the library for
his own private listening purposes can buy it and then listen to his hearts
content, BUT he/she may NOT use it for any commercial or public purpose without
first obtaining permission from the library publisher.

If you are serious about purchasing this entire lot, or you want to scrutinize
the Excel database, please contact me before November 15th.

... Graham Newton

-- Audio Restoration by Graham Newton, http://www.audio-restoration.com World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.