Re: [ARSCLIST] Recordings of lynchings?

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Breneman" <david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx>
 Re: [ARSCLIST] Recordings of lynchings?

> --- "Steven C. Barr(x)" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > "I have the unquestionable right to sell ANYTHING and EVERYTHING
> > for
> > which I can prove legal ownership...to the highest bidder,
> > regardless
> > of (1) that party's reason for acquiring same...and (2) that
> > party's intended use of the artifact(s)!"
>
> Sounds good to me!

Just think...merely by abrogating the Magna Carta, you can once
again enjoy "Droit de Seignuer"...

(Assuming you wind up as an "Aristocrat," which is NOT guaranteed...?!)

Don't you wish you had been around for the olden days, when your
self-assigned superiority would have entitled you to much more
enjoyable "rights"...?!

...stevenc