Re: [ARSCLIST] 78 rpm fragments in archaeological contexts

A question on 78rpm disc morphology: Is there any sort of typology in existence
that details disc sizes, thickness, rolled/squared/beveled-edge treatments,
number stamping, color, etc.? I can do what I can based on my own collection,
but I know I am missing many, many labels. Has anyone noticed any particular
habits of manufacturers? Looking for things like Vocalion/Aeolion/Perfect using
red-brown composites, or the form of the repeat spiral outside the label (sorry-
still learning terminology). Thanks!