To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Dave Canfield contact information...

Minus the active Ars Antiqua stock which came up here and is still sitting in Peter Fulop's garage/office (only guy I know who keeps building additions to his garage..I think it's bigger than the house now).

dl

D. Blake Werts wrote:
Yes, that's correct. He moved into Bloomington, sometime in early 2006 I believe, with that entire record collection that we've been chatting about.

;-D Blake

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>