[ARSCLIST] Wave Arts

I have been reading a survey of sound restoration plugins in "Sound on
Sound" magazine. They are very pleased with the products from Wave Arts,
www.wavearts.com

According to the site
"These plug-ins run within any Mac OS X (AU/VST/MAS/RTAS) or
Windows (DX/VST/RTAS) based music production or audio editing
application. The Mac RTAS and AU versions of our version 5
plug-ins are also Universal Binaries."

The price is also very reasonable, so some here might want to
investigate.

Kind regards
--
Don Cox