From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Lennick
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:36 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] L'Enfance du Christ

I have Berlioz' "L'Enfance du Christ" with Thomas Scherman conducting on
Book
Of The Month "Classics Record Library" MRL 11575. Schwann lists what I
presume
is the same performance as Columbia SL 199 between 1955 and 1957; it's gone
by
1958. I can't tell from the BOTM album when it was issued..anyone know who
had
it out first?

dl