[ARSCLIST] Pellon question(s)?

Hello all :-)

A brief Pellon question (or three):

My current pack of Pellon (purchased from Joanne Fabrics) is about to run
out, and I wanted to ask folks here if they had any particular opinions on
where to get a large bolt of the stuff for the best price possible - and if
anyone had a recommendation as to what kind of Pellon was most appropriate
for cleaning 1/4" tape...

When I got the last package, the "Pellon aisle" - and believe me - Joanne
Fabrics HAS a "Pellon aisle" ;-) - had numerous varieties of the product -
various thicknesses, textures, etc...  At the time, I just chose what
looked like a nice soft medium thickness and fleece (as opposed to
shiny/smooth) surface -  the product number was Pellon 987F.

SO

Does anyone here have any wise and sage Pellon advice or experience to
relate to me (and everyone else here)?  Particular product numbers to look
for?  Suppliers to go to?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Buhler?

Thanks in advance for any useful info you can provide :-)

dave nolan
92nd Street Y
NYC