Re: [ARSCLIST] Notes wanted for MOUNTAIN FROLIC

In a message dated 10/22/2007 5:20:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thomas  Stern wrote:
> Can someone provide a scan, or photocopy of the booklet  for the Brunswick
MOUNTAIN FROLIC set edited by Alan Lomax?
>  (Brunswick American Folk Music Series)
> Thanks!
> Best wishes,  Thomas.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I have this as a  ten-inch LP. Gatefold
cover,
no? Or something with a  die-cut?

dl

Yes, I have this as a 10" LP with booklet. It was probably issued as  a 78
set as well. Give me your fax number and I'll fax you a photocopy.

Cary  Ginell
Origin Jazz  Library
www.originjazz.com