[ARSCLIST] Snoozer Quinn

Kathryn -

Regarding your Snoozer Quinn inquiry.   I presume you know of the LP c. 1970s
issued by Fat Cat Jazz Records of Manassas, Virginia titled "The Legendary
Snoozer Quinn."   Produced by one Johnson McRee, liner notes by Al Rose.   Tunes
are:

Nobody's Sweetheart*
Georgia on My Mind/Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
Singin' the Blues #1*
Singin' the Blues #2*
You Took Advantage of Me
Snoozer's Wanderlings

Snoozer's Telephone Blues
Clarinet Marmalade*
Out of Nowhere
After You've Gone*
Lover Come Back to Me/On the Alamo
My Melancholy Baby*

* Johnny Wiggs, cornet

Liner notes state the recordings were made in a hospital by J Wiggs.

I think I've got a Snoozer Quinn cassette sent to me by someone but don't
know what's on it.

Dave Radlauer, Producer
JAZZ RHYTHM radio series
www.JAZZHOT.Bigstep.com