Re: [ARSCLIST] Dates needed: Eterna

-----
My goof, neither do I..the set is Symphonies 1 & 9. DeLuxe box set for the
Eterna version, while #7 is in a simple sleeve open at the top (strange) and
it
actually was inside the box containing 1 & 8.

(1960, eh? Too bad..)

dl

Yeh - in fact that recording of the 9th really has gotten around; at one
point it was issued on Curb. It was re-released in a budget version by
Berlin Classics just in 2006.

David N. Lewis
Assistant Classical Editor, All Music Guide

Maybe music was not intended to satisfy the curious definiteness of man.
Maybe it is better to hope that music may always be transcendental language
in the most extravagant sense. ~ Charles Ives