[ARSCLIST] Magne-Discs

Greetings

I just came across two of Allen Communication's Magne-Discs, "for use with the Magnetic Secretary dictation and transcribing machine". They look like oxide on thin paper discs.

I have to assign them a condition rating for our database purposes. Would you consider them highly endangered? They are pretty flimsy, but I do not know how robust the track configuration or the oxide formulation were. They will probably get maximum obsolescence rating, though.

If you have any more information about these, please let me know.

Thanks!

Marcos

--
Marcos Sueiro Bal