Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: [MLA-L] VS: RARE Left-hand strung piano

Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Rockwell" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Very funny!
But I can do this with my Kurzweil (electric piano/synthesizer) already.
It'd be a real trick actually learning to play it that way, even though I am left-handed.
llewkcoR laM

Now, what I need is a left-handed harmonica...one with the high notes
on my left...! We harmonicists are an oft-ignored group in the vast
Music Industry...?!

...stevenc

Do what I do with my most recent pitchpipe, which named the notes on the wrong side..turn the damn thing upside down! Yeah, I know, it's a little more complicated than that. Beats standing on your head, though.

dl