Re: [ARSCLIST] Late 78's--was: regurgitators

I have seen 78 RPM US radio transcriptions,of religious programs as late as 1965.

                                            Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Different story..that's a Music Library disc, and those (like Chappell, Boosey
& Hawkes etc) were issued on 78s till 1968 in some cases. These were only for
broadcast and production use, and their superiority on 78s and ease of cuing
(as well as the ability of a producer to take one disc out of the library and
use it instead of tie up an entire LP) speak for themselves.

dl

Rich Remsberg wrote:
> Someone just gave me a British 78 - the label is "Southern" - from 1962.
>

> On Sep 28, 2007, at 1:56 AM, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.