Re: [ARSCLIST] CBS Library of Quotations

In a message dated 9/29/2007 1:04:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johnross@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

At the  Seattle Public Library sale tonight, I bought a 10-LP set
called "The CBS  Library of Contemporary Quotations" (Catalog No. P10
15320). It's a box of  LPs that contain actuality audio tracks from
famous people. The issue date  appears to be 1980.

I've never seen or heard of this set before, and  Google doesn't tell
me anything useful.

Anybody know anything about  this set?

These were available about 15 years ago on Closeout from Edward Hamilton -
the remainer bookseller who publishes large lists by mail. I think they cousr
$35.00 or so then. I have my set. It's a great reference. The quotes are
really  short snippets.

Steve