Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for a CHEAP Component video to S-Video or composite video box...

Try.....

www.gefen.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham Newton
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:25 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Looking for a CHEAP Component video to S-Video or
composite video box...

Hello All...

The title says it all... I need to take the component HI-def outputs
from TV-1 of a dual tuner satellite DVR (think of a Dish Network 940 DVR
box) and get S-video or a single composite video out.

What I want to do is feed that tuner into a stereo video modulator for
house co-ax distribution for a while until I get my large HI-Def screen
installed.

Any ideas would be welcome.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records
for consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.