Re: [ARSCLIST] Balancing Amps?

Our business has supplied the Aphex 124, and Henry Engineering Matchbox HD successfully to many of our clients requiring an active, bi-directional device (+4/-10dB and vice-versa). The Rane BB 44X seems to work effectively for the clients to whom we've sold them, and Rane has OPT 88 option, which expands the BB 44X to eight channels. Aphex
also has the Model 228, as an eight-channel unit, which features metering on it as well.

Thank you,
Lincoln Zimmanck
Audio Intervisual Design