[ARSCLIST] ELP Owners; anyone else get a letter from Sanju Chiba?

I have this odd feeling ELP isn't going to be around terribly much longer. I
received an Email from Chiba-san asking for an 'investment' of $1k, $5k,
$10k or whatever. I've seen a lot but that's a first. He's apparently trying
to raise $100,000. I know nothing of business in Japan; if an established
business cannot arrange a credit facility of what isn't a terribly large
amount, things must be very very bad. Anyone got a service manual????

Jeff