Re: [ARSCLIST] Mercury Olympians

Oh,and some of these,like the CSO "New World" and the Kubilek Bartok you mentioned,I have with two different cover designs,both made in the first year or two they were out.So Mercury was doing some serious tweaking of the classical line in the early days.

BTW,I am not familiar with the term "land" in this context.Dead vinyl is the term I use.
                                         Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: As promised:

MG 50002 (KUBELIK: DVORAK "NEW WORLD") has 10118 on label (parentheses) and in
the wax.

50003, I don't have.

50004 (DORATI, BORODIN 2/STRAVINSKY FIREBIRD) has 10123 in the land, not on the
label.

50005 (DORATI,, BERLIOZ-RAVEL-DEBUSSY) has 10124 in the land, not on the label
(it also has a label for 50004 on side 2).

50006 (KUBELIK, TCHAIKOVSKY 6) has .. er .. 50006. So they'd probably caught
the situation by then.