Re: [ARSCLIST] George Szell on Music Appreciation Records

Thanks to folks who have confirmed those issue numbers (off-list). And I forgot to include the links to the Szell discography:

http://my.dreamwiz.com/fischer/Szell/discography-szell.htm
http://my.dreamwiz.com/fischer/Szell/discography-szell-2.htm

From here, if anyone is looking for other discographies (a lot of useful stuff here):

http://my.dreamwiz.com/fischer/Ring/disco-virtuosos.htm

David Lennick wrote:
Can anyone confirm the catalog numbers of these two Szell items? They're from this discography, and the numbers don't fit in with the other Szell discs on Music Appreciation that I have.

BACH: SUITE #3 (MAR 26) SCHUMANN: SYMPHONY #4 (MAR 579)

dl