[ARSCLIST] fwd: RECORD SALE (Ontario, Western NY collectors please note)

Kingston, Ontario..2 hours east of Toronto, a little more than 2 hours north from Syracuse. Lots of good LPs, sometimes some decent 78s. DL

Don't forget ....

Kingston Symphony
Vinyl Records Sale

September 27 - 29, 2007

All LPs $1 per disk

15,000+ LPs, plus 45 rpm & 78 rpm records, cassette tapes, CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, speakers, turntables, and related equipment.

J.K. Tett Centre
370 King St. W.
Kingston, Ontario

Thursday, 5 - 9
FREE numbered entry tickets are available in person from 2 PM on Sept 28 (limit of 2 per person). All ticket holders enter the room at 5 PM. The tickets hold your place in line and eliminate the need to hang around all afternoon. Check out the local record shops & thrift stores!

Friday, 12 - 9

Saturday, 10 - 2

We regret we are unable to process debit and credit cards. There is an ATM 3 blocks west at the Daisy Mart.

www3.sympatico.ca/bkinnon/vinylrecords.htm