Re: [ARSCLIST] turntables with 78rpm capability

I forgot about them. The top of the line unit looks really serious.
I'm 99% sure that their 16" (10" effective length) Transcribe tonearm is sourced from Jelco in Japan and is similar to the MMT tonearms sold in the '80s and '90s. If that's the case, it's a well made arm.
Phillip

Lincoln Zimmanck wrote:
I haven't seen anyone's reply regarding Esoteric Sound, so will mention them as a resource:
http://www.esotericsound.com/ They supply "Rek-O-Kut" branded tables with 78 rpm capability,
including variable speed controls to accommodate the early pressings which are not exactly
78 rpm. A strobe disc is included to aid setup. They also have options for up to 17" discs, and
vertical-cut disc switches. The Rondine 3 table appears to be their highest quality offering. In addition,
Esoteric Sound also provides 78 rpm phono preamps and equalizers, and a good assortment of
cartridges and styli to complement them. I am a dealer for their products, and if you are interested,
please contact me outside of this list.

Lincoln Zimmanck
Sales Consultant
lincolnz@xxxxxxxxxx