Re: [ARSCLIST] Article on Turntables in Auctionbytes

As someone who has sold early stereo turntables on eBay,i am well aware of these prices.

                                      Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Okay, ignore my previous reply..the link with the underscores at each end
doesn't work but the next one does.