[ARSCLIST] Cassette container

My apologies: I should have changed the subject line --Marcos

Greetings to all,

Does anyone know if there is an official (or accepted) name for the
open-ended, clear plastic cassette containers where the cassette slides
in, and is (supposedly) held by two tabs on the sides? I think they were
popular among broadcasters.

Many thanks,

Marcos

-- Marcos Sueiro Bal Audio/Moving Image Project Archivist Preservation Division Columbia University Libraries