Re: [ARSCLIST] Terrestrial Radio and Performer Royalties: NAB vs RIAA

The header summarizes it pretty well. To date, recordings are exempt
from performing rights. I.e., composers get money for radio play,
record companies do not, for analog b'casts. There' s a big push to
change that, including congressional hearings today.

Sam