[ARSCLIST] Hirohito surrender recording

I know the comments were about five years old, but I saw that several people were trying to find the surrender broadcast, not just the script, of the Hirohito surrender broadcast. I have that, from beginning to end. I acquired it about 15 years ago. To the best of my knowledge, other than mine and perhaps another few collectors, this is only on file with NHK (and they want quite substantial dollars for it) and the BBC. No US networks had it live. The closest thing to it was a US announcer reading it, or parts of it. My copy came from the BBC as part of a trade. The only video time I ever heard a part of the broadcast in popular media was a movie called MacArthurs Children. It began with school students standing at attention as Hirohito's message came on the radio. It really was Hirohito's message in the background, however there were also crickets in the sound, which is not true of the actual recording. In the future, if anyone has questions about this or is looking for a copy, they can contact me. I have a large collection of the radio news broadcasts of WWII: Murrow, Shirer, Sevareid, Collingwood and many more.