Re: [ARSCLIST] cd burner / dvd burner recommendations

According to this plextor is rebranding quite a few drives. Of course I am not a
100% sure where they get that information but I think it is true...

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=223457

The new plextor 810 seems to be a rebadged pioneer 212. And it makes sense to me
since they are a lot cheaper now then they used to be. It is too bad.

Erik