Re: [ARSCLIST] unslotted 7" plastic reels

John Ross wrote:
At 7/26/2007 12:36 PM, Brandon Burke wrote:
I'm looking for a vendor that sells unslotted 7" plastic reels.
We just ran out, and out previous vendor no longer carries them.

Bags Unlimited has them in their catalog:
http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/detail.asp?cat=2&subcat=588&product_id=atr72ns

John Ross
Thanks for the link..I usually pick up their printed catalog when I'm in Rochester but I hadn't looked online. However, somebody has goofed here!
http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/browse.asp?cat=2

Note that they show a 12" V-Disc but label it "16 inch record". If indeed they've seen the light and begun to produce 16" sleeves, maybe I've finally worn them down..I've been asking for those for years now. Even offered to order ten thousand of the things.

But what they have here is a 17x17" sleeve with a 2" flap, 25 for $30. Not what I had in mind. Oh well.

dl